How Virtual Phone Numbers Work
Benefits of a Virtual Telephone Number
- You can expand your company's perceived geographical presence without the expense of increased staffing or premises.
- Customers feel more comfortable dialling a local phone number for local products and/or services than they would an unrecognisable code... which may prove expensive.
- Local businesses can acquire Virtual Phone Numbers in neighbouring localities and have calls routed to their existing landline or mobile.
- Virtual Phone Numbers give potential customers the impression they are speaking to a local company and that they will receive a more accountable and personal service.
- Virtual Phone Numbers are not attached to any physical line so there is no requirement for additional lines and no extra line rental regardless of how many phone numbers you have.
- You can take your numbers with you if you move without incurring additional expense by simply re-routing your Virtual Phone Number to your new premises.
- Different Virtual Phone Numbers can be incorporated into local advertising activity such as Yellow Pages, Local Press, Local Radio etc. enabling you to monitor advertisment response.